TERMS & CONDITIONS:
(1) BRONZE PACKAGE – (if applicable) – Also known as non-Gold package, purchasing a leasing license grants the customer limited artistic, commercial and legislative rights to the corresponding beat(s) for one single profitable/commercial use (e.g. album, EP, single or mix-tape) on any physical or digital medium such as CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, LPs, Cassettes, USB-Sticks or digital sales (e.g. itunes, google-play, etc.) with a circulation of up to 2.500 sales units, all royalty-free. Besides these allowed sales units (physical or digital song sales) which count as 1 profitable project, the customer/licensee is allowed to use the beat(s) for 1 non-profitable videos (e.g. youtube, etc.). If this point of sale is reached and/or further sales are desired, further rights with a new sales cap need to be obtained with a new license or license upgrade (if the beat has not yet been sold with Gold package and is still available). If the beat is no longer available and offered for any form of licensing and/or marked as sold, license owners of any type of non-Gold package may upgrade their current license to the highest available non-exclusive license such as a unlimited-lease, etc. If Gold package are no longer available, this does not affect license owners from being allowed to upgrade their non-exclusive license(s) to the highest form of non-exclusive license(s). Once Licensee has reached the allowed number of sales and any other limits concerning his license agreement, no more sales can be made after the sales cap is reached. Licensee expressly agrees to remove his song from any marketplaces, stores, etc. to avoid the song from being sold or monetized continuously. A leasing license (non-exclusive) comes as a mixed, tag-free WAV-file, MP3-file and a contract/invoice, stating the rights of use and details of purchase. A beat can be leased to more than one person at the same time until Gold package are sold to the beat. Once a beat has been sold with Gold package, it will no longer be available for any kind of leasing and licensing, except for upgrading previously sold non-exclusive licenses to a higher non-exclusive license. Previous leasing/non-Gold package that have been sold before the beat is sold exclusively are not affected and stay valid until the applicable sales cap has been reached. Leasing a beat does not make the licensee the sole owner of the beat, nor does it give the licensee any administrative rights to the beat concerning legal actions against other license owners or anyone using any of the compositions offered by ProperBeat. The licensee is not allowed to get profitable radio-, video- or television-airplay with a Bronze package. For this purpose licensee must own Gold package to the beat or a higher non-exclusive license such as ‘Silver package’ or ‘unlimited-lease’, depending on which type of use he wants to market and distribute the song(s) over the beat(s). The licensor expressly forbids re-sale or any other distribution of the producer’s compositions, either as they exist or any modification thereof. The licensee understands that the licensor maintains 100% copyright and ownership of the original instrumental composition. Licensee cannot use any beat compositions as background element in TV, Film and DVD / computer game projects without obtaining written consent and a separate license agreement. Licensee must include on all productions and products the producer’s name (ProperBeat). Licensee agrees to display the producer’s name in all physical media or within web presentation of a portion (e.g. pre-listening) or sum of the original instrumental composition that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD’s, CD covers, Cassette tapes, LP’s, Cards, etc. (Example credits: ‘Prod.ProperBeat (properbeat.com)’ or ‘Beat: ProperBeat (properbeat.com))’. Used under license. Any displayed or downloadable MP3 files must include ‘Beat by ProperBeat’ within the file name. Furthermore, BRONZE PACKAGE are subject to registrations in points (5) – (9).
(2) SILVER PACKAGE – (if applicable) – Same restrictions as in point (1) BRONZE PACKAGE, but including the following differences: A Silver package comes as a mixed tag-free WAV-file, tag-free MP3-file and the corresponding separate track-lines in WAV-format (also known as tracked outs) along with a license agreement/receipt, stating the rights of use and details of purchase. Instead of an allowed circulation of up to 2.500 sales units for BRONZE PACKAGE, Silver package allow up to 5.000 total sales units. Besides these allowed sales units (physical or digital song sales) which count as 1 profitable project, the customer/licensee is allowed to use the beat(s) for public performances such as profitable live shows, or for monetized (profitable) videos (e.g. youtube). Once licensee has reached the limit of his allowed sales units , and/or further sales are desired, further rights with a new sales cap need to be obtained with a new license or license upgrade (if the beat has not yet been sold with Gold package and is still available). If the beat is no longer available and offered for any form of licensing and/or marked as sold, license owners of any type of non-Gold package may upgrade their current license to the highest available non-exclusive license such as a unlimited-lease, etc. If Gold package are no longer available, this does not affect license owners from being allowed to upgrade their non-exclusive license(s) to the highest form of non-exclusive license(s). Once Licensee has reached the allowed number of sales and any other limits concerning his license agreement, no more sales can be made after the sales cap is reached. Licensee expressly agrees to remove his song from any marketplaces, stores, etc. to avoid the song from being sold or monetized continuously. All other terms listed in point (1) BRONZE PACKAGE, which are not included in this point (2) in changed form or as an addition, count as general non-Gold package terms that are legally valid and relevant for Silver package. Furthermore, SILVER PACKAGE are subject to registrations in points (5) – (9).
(3) GOLD PACKAGE – (if applicable) – The purchase of Gold package grants the customer full artistic and commercial rights to the purchased beat. There is no sales cap related to Gold package. An Gold package purchase comes as a mixed tag-free WAV-file, a mixed MP3-file and the corresponding separate in WAV-format (also known as tracked outs) along with a license agreement/receipt, stating the rights of use and details of purchase. Once a beat has been sold with Gold package, it will no longer be available for any kind of future sale/licensing within 72 hours. Previous leasing rights being sold before the beat has been sold exclusively are not affected hereby and stay valid until the sales cap has been reached. License owners of non-Gold package may upgrade their current non-exclusive license to a higher non-exclusive license (if available). It is therefore possible that a beat has been leased several times before Gold package are sold. Once Gold package are sold, the beat(s) will be marked as ‘sold’ and any possible download and licensing option will be removed. Upon request, a sold beat may be removed from any website and marketing space where it has been offered for sale by the licensor, if licensor agrees to. This excludes demonstrational videos (e.g. youtube, etc.) or demonstrational audio material used in intros, animations or as background music. Licensee is not allowed, nor has the authority, to dis-allow/forbid other non-exclusive license-owners any use of the beat-composition(s) for commercial/profitable purpose or take legal actions against non-exclusive license owners. The licensor expressly forbids re-sale or other distribution of the producer’s beat-composition, either as they exist or any modifications thereof for use in any competitive product, nor can licensee transfer his rights to the beat-composition to a third party if it’s not a full song with artist’s/licensee’s own vocals or at least lyrics. Licensee is allowed to sell his song over the beat-composition without any sales limitation or sales cap, worldwide and throughout the universe, without terminability, in any commercial/profitable form, and/or transfer the rights to his song over the beat, to another party such as Record Labels, another production company and another artist, but never the rights to the beat-composition itself for a standalone beat-composition product. The licensee understands that the licensor maintains 100% copyright and ownership of the original instrumental composition and that licensee buys exclusive sales rights and rights of use to the beat-composition(s) but not the intellectual property itself. This is necessary and entitles licensor to maintain the administrative and legislative rights to the beat-composition, in order to be able to ensure non-exclusive license owners administrative guidance and license-warranties. Licensee can use song(s) over beat compositions as background element in TV, Film and DVD / computer game projects without obtaining written consent and/or another license agreement. Licensee must include on all productions, products and any medium the producer’s name (ProperBeat). Licensee agrees to display the producer’s name in all physical media or within web presentation of a portion (e.g. pre-listening) or sum of the original instrumental composition that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD’s, CD covers, Booklets, Cassette tapes, LP’s, Cards, Cases, Boxes, etc. (Example credits: ‘Prod.ProperBeat (properbeat.com)’ or ‘Beat: ProperBeat (properbeat.com))’. Used under license. Any displayed or downloadable files such as MP3-files must include ‘Beat by ProperBeat’ within the file name. Furthermore, GOLD PACKAGE are subject to registrations in points (5) – (9).
(4) CREDIT AGREEMENT – Credit must always be given to ‘ProperBeat’ in written form, for example ‘Prod.ProperBeat (properbeat.com)’. By making a purchase of any kind or downloading demo beats, tagged beats, etc. or any similar content, the customer declares that he will give credit to the producer where possible in a written form (cd cover/booklet, song or video descriptions, youtube videos, file-names, mixtapes, albums, singles, remixes, social network pages such as facebook, music sites such as soundcloud, reverbnation, etc.). Proper credit is given as follows: (Example credits: ‘Prod.ProperBeat (properbeat.com)’ or ‘Beat: ProperBeat (properbeat.com)’).. Used under license. Any displayed or downloadable files such as mp3s, wav files, etc. must include ‘Beat by ProperBeat’ within the file name. If beat-composition(s) and/or licensed material contain(s) any pre-recorded and mixed/embedded hook(s) (also known as chorus) by an artist (singer/rapper), the name of the artist is listed and can be found in the filename(s) or purchased items and on our website. If there is doubt about an artist’s name, you, the licensee or person entering into this agreement bound to the terms and conditions, has the responsibility to contact us for this information. In case a beat-composition contains such (a) hook(s), all credit as needed for ‘ProperBeat’ is also needed to be given in written form as follows (‘Hook by Artistname’ or ‘featuring Artistname’). All hooks come royalty free as ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) owns full commercial/profitable rights to them. Beats with hooks being displayed as ‘instrumentals wth hooks’ are treated just like all other beat-compositions in regards of licensing and registrations in the terms & conditions. All artists that may be appearing on beats and performing hooks have been paid upfront for their work as ‘work for hire’ and are legally qualified to enter into this agreement without further agreement(s). No further license documentation by ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) is required for proof of legal correctness.
(5) PAYMENTS – ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) accepts PayPal, Major Credit Card Payments and Bank transfers. All payments are to be paid or are paid upfront before delivery of the product. E.g. this means at the same time that services or products by ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) will only be delivered after receiving the payment(s), never upfront. Payments that are still pending and not being credited yet need to be credited first before delivery! Payment plans for services and products, can be set up individually. A verbal or written separate individual agreement therefore is necessary. Payment plans can vary from 2-10 payment steps, at least ¼ of the total price of the service(s)/product(s) needs to be paid upfront as a down-payment. If the customer does not fulfil his payment-plan obligations and does not complete the payment plan or keep up with the agreed payment rates and dates, there will be no refund of any payments made, due to the administrative work and possible financial losses. The beat will become available again for sale and the customer will keep an extended Silver lease or professional lease to the concerned beat(s), in case the payment(s) he made, cover at least the amount necessary for this type of license! Beats that are being paid with payment plans will be put and marked ‘on hold’ on our website(s) and maketplaces, and may no longer be sold with Gold package, but may still be leased to multiple customers at the same time until the last payment step of the payment plan has been completed and the total amount of all items/services/products has been paid off. In case of a money-refund by any of the parties, the issued contract becomes invalid. Payments that are in any form held, refunded, cancelled or incorrect, by any of the parties, result that the issued contract(s)/license agreement(s) and all of the granted rights therein become invalid and reversed.
(6) PUBLIC PERFORMANCES (Shows/Videos/Streams/Radio-and TV-airplay) – Public performances are ‘live shows’, ‘live video streams’, ‘videos’, ‘audio streams’, ‘radio airplay’, tv airplay’ and ‘film music’ either as just music (standalone) or music in a movie, tv- or video-commercial, spot, etc. Non-profitable live performances or public performances (non profitable live shows, non profitable video streams, non-profitable audio streams) are allowed for any license type. Profitable performances are allowed with Bronze package (up to $1000 in total), Silver package (up to $2000 in total), unlimited-lease (unlimited in total) and/or Gold package (unlimited in total). See appropriate/specific license description and terms. TV- and radio-airplay or streams are only allowed for unlimited-lease and/or Gold package. Profitable live shows are allowed for any license. All profitable public performances as well as allowed sales units, if applicable for license type, are royalty-free, this means licensee keeps 100% earnings/profits made.
(7) DELIVERY – Products, files and documents are delivered electronically via an automatic system if purchased via our instant delivery store. All products, files and documents are delivered electronically via e-mail as download links, hosted through a file-sending service such as sendspace.com, license agreement(s) may be sent as attached pdf-file(s). No tangible/physical copies will be delivered via postal mail for any available licenses. Please check your spam and junk folders if you don’t find our e-mails in your inbox. Make sure you don’t block pop-up windows in your browser or links in your email provider/software. If links are not clickable, copy and paste the link(s) in the address bar of your browser. If you experience any issues with download links, please try a different browser or computer/device. Most mobile phones and devices are not capable of downloading and saving files, in order to download the files/documents properly, please use a desktop computer such as a PC, Mac, Laptop or Macbook.
(8) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – The license agreement(s) do not need to be signed by the customer(s)/licensee(s) and automatically become legally valid and active with purchase (payment needs to be fully credited) and receipt of purchased items. As displayed on our website, customer automatically agrees to all registrations/content that are listed in the terms & conditions, and enters this agreement with purchase. By making a payment, the customer (licensee) declares that he is fully aware of the entire content listed in the terms and conditions, he fully accepts and agrees to them. Full Terms are listed on our official web-page properbeat.com/terms . In case of possible changes in any of the listed points, or should one point become invalid or adjusted, all other points in the the terms and conditions stay unaffected and are still valid. Previously sold licenses and granted rights stay unaffected by future changes to the terms and conditions. ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) has the legal right, but never the duty, to re-buy Gold package from the current Gold package license holder, for any amount of money, if the Gold package license holder agrees to it and wants to re-sell his Gold package back to the licensor. Interested parties, customers/clients, and licensees/license holders have the full responsibility to read the terms and conditions before making a purchase, and check for updates and/or changes in the terms and conditions on our website properbeat.com and properbeat.com/terms. ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) is not obliged for addressing any changes in the terms and conditions publicly at any time or in any form. This company’s legal domicile is (Asia) & (Europe). For any point listed in this written agreement, any restrictions thereof and the general legal relationship, German Law is applicable in any case. If a beat contains sampled material, the sample-clearing of itself needs to be done by the customer(s)/licensee(s), never by ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com). The customer(s)/licensee(s) understand(s) that they are responsible for clearing all samples that they choose to use and that the licensor cannot and will not be held liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the licensee uses in conjunction with the original instrumental composition that is being licensed in this agreement. The licensee(s) understand(s) and accept(s) that he/they only paid for the production work of the producer. The licensor does not claim to have/own any rights on any sampled material. Under no circumstances is a customer/licensee allowed to re-sell the beat itself or any modifications thereof, nor transfer the rights to the beat composition in any form to a third party, except for what is listed in the applicable license descriptions (specifically point 1-4 and all other restrictions). Rights that are given to a customer are not transferable and non-refundable, if a customer/licensee features another or other artist(s), not listed as license holders in his license agreement by date of purchase, the issued rights to the beat-composition for use in licensee’s/customer’s song(s), featuring the concerned artist(s), are non-transferrable to other’s and non-splittable, for any kind of non-exclusive license(s) and remain bound strictly and solely to customer/licensee. If any additional license agreement(s), new license agreement(s), or changes to (a) current license agreement(s), or any concerned additions/adjustments, etc. are desired, license agreement(s) or contract(s) must include these terms and conditions and refer to the points/content, listed in these terms and conditions in order to blend in with all required and necessary information/registrations for any license type, warranties, and general terms and conditions. All orders are final and cannot be changed/altered/adjusted/refunded afterwards, without licensor’s approval. No matter if Gold package or any other licenses are sold to a beat, ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) will always be allowed to use that beat for own promotional uses, without limitation, worldwide and throughout the universe, without terminability. Therefore all beats sold exclusively may stay on the webpage or any websites and marketplaces they were offered, if licensor decides to. Download and license/purchase options to exclusively sold beats (Gold package) will be removed and the beat will be marked as ‘sold’ and become unavailable for any form of future licensing, except for non-exclusive license upgrading as defined in point (1) – point (4) for active non-exclusive license owners. Customer(s)/Licensee(s) may edit/alter the length of a beat, mixing/mastering of a beat (use of effects, change of volumes/levels, etc.), and general modifications, such as structure of instrumentation (seperate tracklines), as they see fit, as long as they own a license to the beat and do not change the sound-structure of the beat itself, so that the beat becomes unrecognizable (e.g. only using drums or only using less than 70% of the entire sounds/instruments included in the original beat composition). It is also not allowed to use any parts, melodies, instruments, sounds, drum arrangements, etc. of the original instrumental composition for use in other compositions in a competitive product (for example: remixes or sampled music/beats) without written consent and licensor’s approval. Remixes using any material of the original beat composition, or musical versions covering the original beat composition, played with live instruments (orchestra, band, etc.) are only allowed for Silver package owners, unlimited-lease owners or for Gold package license owners, in both cases only with written consent or a verbal agreement and licensor’s approval. After the delivery of the beat, ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) will be unbound of any further responsibilities and legal obligations to the customer(s)/licensee(s), and legally freed of any further duties. Musical Composition(s)/Beat(s) by ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) may NOT be uploaded on any website, marketplace or distributed in any form without his permission and written consent. ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) is not responsible for any other website(s), marketplace(s), companie(s) or person(s) claiming to sell his beats and owning rights to them, nor is ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) legally responsible, nor liable/amenable for any damage, harm, financial losses or legal issues, caused by anybody abusing, disregarding or disrespecting the listed terms and conditions. Anyone found to be abusing and violating these terms and conditions or any other legal aspect concerning ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) music, content, or physical and/or intellectual property, will likely face a law suit and criminal punishment and be held responsible for copyright infringement.
(10) YOUTUBE POLICY (CONTENT ID) – The licensor maintains the unlimited, worldwide rights to register his beat-compositions with a content-ID program/institution such as AdRev, etc. (if you have questions about content ID or AdRev, please google ‘Content ID’ and ‘AdRev’) and be the sole administrator of youtube rights using such a content ID program. This is necessary and entitles licensor to maintain the administrative and legislative rights to the beat-composition, in order to be able to ensure non-exclusive and exclusive license owners administrative guidance and license-warranties. The main purpose is to stop people from stealing beats and using/monetizing them in videos without owning a license. What AdRev does is scan youtube videos for audio material produced by ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com) and automatically sends a copyright claim, which blocks your videos from monetization temporarily. Don’t worry! This claim is more a notification and will NOT harm your channel or video, nor does it force you to take down the video(s), the only thing it does, is disable the monetization option temporarily. Your video will keep playing without any other limitations. Anyone using free downloads and tagged demo downloads in videos on youtube can ignore this copyright notification as it doesn’t stop your video from playing and monetization wouldn’t be allowed for non-licensed beats at all (if monetization is desired, you can purchase a “Silver package” or higher if beat is still available). IMPORTANT! – All license owners need to send me their link(s) to their video(s) and details of purchase so I can put their video(s) on the whitelist and remove the copyright claim within 24-48 hours – please send details/links to: [email protected] your order number, PayPal transaction ID, link to video(s) and email address used for purchase. This is the exact message you might receive: Due to a copyright claim, you are no longer monetizing the following YouTube video. It is still playable on YouTube, but the copyright owner could choose to show ads on it. It may therefore be possible that you receive a copyright claim on youtube videos, even if you own a license. As listed above, please follow the instructions written in bold! Using a content ID program is the only way I can assure that only people with an appropriate beat-license are monetizing their videos rightfully and legally on youtube. It also protects your videos from receiving fraudulent claims by third parties that claim to own the administrative rights to the beats. If you have any questions concerning this issue, feel free to contact me anytime via email and I will respond in 24-48 business hours.
(11) DRUM KITS / SOUNDS / Other Services – All products sold as ‚drum-kits’, ‚drum-packs’, ‚drum-sounds’, ‚one-shots’, ‚sounds’, ‚sound–packs’, ‚libraries’, ‚expansions’, ‚plug-ins’ , ,and others ProperBeat Services etc. on our page are royalty free. This means that you buy the non-Gold package to use them freely in any sound/audio and/or audiovisual production without additional compensation to ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com). You may not distribute, sell, assign, license or otherwise transfer any of the sounds or kits except as incorporated in a production. You may not distribute the sounds or loops without the production of music and/or vocal production added or provide instruction as to how to extract the sounds or loops from a production. There will be no refunds for drum-kits in case you don’t like the sounds. All drum samples have been professionally processed and we always deliver high quality products. The demo sounds in the small sample package can be downloaded for free to check the quality and format of the files and can be used for any production purpose on any medium. You may not re-sell or distribute the free sample-drum-sounds in any form on any website. You may not distribute the sounds or loops, either in native format or reformatted, filtered, re-synthesized or otherwise edited for use as sounds, multi-sounds, samples, loops, multi-samples in a sampler, sample playback unit, web site, computer or other media.
(12) CONTENT USE AGREEMENTS – By agreeing to this agreement, the user of the ProperBeat.com site gives an automatic agreement on the use of its content (goods, instrumentals, beats, music, etc.) on any sites and social groups for any purpose.
ProperBeat.com uses your content to publish, advertise, promote and attract people in large numbers to help its customers be seen and heard.
Each user / client of the platform and all its possible social groups where the content from the site will be used automatically approves the actions of ProperBeat.com and does not have any accusations, claims, objections expressed in shifts or orally.
Also, the client voluntarily uploads his goods, (beats, music, instrumental, etc. ..) for sale to ProperBeat.com and understands that his music will be used for the necessary purposes for ProperBeat.com.
All contents of this website are: Copyright 2018-2020 ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com). All rights reserved
Explanation of Keys (see terms, listed in points above for details)
Licensee(s): also referred to as ‘customer(s)’, ‘client(s)’, ‘artist(s)’, ‘license owner(s)’ or ‘license holder(s)’ means the person(s), companie(s), organisation(s) and partie(s) that purchase(s) a product or license(s) from our website or marketplaces, which grants him/them/it rights to (a) beat-composition(s) produced by ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com)
Licensor: the licensor, also reffered to as ‘the producer’, ‘the composer’, formerly known as ‘ProperBeat’, ‘ProperBeat.com’, is the rightful owner of copyrights and originator/owner of the intellectual property and all rights to the music, beat(s), beat-composition(s), instrumental(s) and original sound recording(s). The licensor sells rights to his music and products and is the first part in the cue of licensing. The licensor has the worldwide, unlimited legal right to enter into this agreement and sell rights to his music and licenses throughout the universe, without terminability and any restrictions.
Beat-Composition(s): also referred to as ‘beat(s)’, ‘instrumental(s)’, ‘composition(s)’, ‘sound-recording(s)’, is the instrumental music that is being offered for sale, or being sold as a product in form of commercial/profitable rights of use and distribution, or offered freely, displayed, playing, embedded, and/or offered for sale or download on our website and any other audible way. Beat-Composition(s) are instrumental -music, -tracks, -compositions, -productions and -musical material produced and composed by ProperBeat (ProperBeat.com)
License(s): also referred to as ‘license agreement’, ‘rights agreement’ or simply ‘agreement’ stands for the type of rights a licensee will be granted by making a purchase of one or multiple products offered for sale on our website(s) and/or marketplace(s). The individual types of licenses are specifically defined in point (1) – point (4) and are furthermore subject to registrations in point (7 – 12) in the Terms & Conditions.
Product(s): also referred to as ‘item(s)’ or ‘goods’ stand for ‘license(s)’, ‘beat-composition(s)’, ‘drum-kit(s)’, ‘sound(s)’ or any ‘service(s)’ offered for sale or free download on our website(s) and/or marketplace(s)
Non-Exclusive: also referred to as, ‘non-Gold package’, ‘limited rights’, ‘leasing’ or ‘leasing rights’ stand for rights, licenses and/or products, that are not solely granted or sold to one single person/company/organisation, but to multiple persons/companies/organisations at the same time. These ‘non-exclusive’ rights, licenses or products have more strict restrictions and limitations than Gold package, licenses or products, etc. ‘Non-exclusive’ rights, licenses or products are not restricted to the person, group, or area concerned. The term ‚non-exclusive’ means ‚not exclusive’.
Exclusive: also referred to as, ‘Gold package’, ‘buyout’ or ‘sole ownership’ stand for rights, licenses and/or products, that are solely granted or sold to one single person/company/organisation, but not to multiple persons/companies/organisations at the same time. These ‘exclusive’ rights, licenses or products have less strict restrictions and limitations than non-Gold package, licenses or products, etc. ‘Exclusive’ rights, licenses or products are restricted to the person, group, or area concerned.
If you have any questions concerning any of the points listed in this document or any content in the terms & conditions, you can contact us anytime via e-mail: [email protected] making a purchase to our products or downloading/using any of our content/products, to avoid any misunderstanding. If any term, and/or corresponding content in these terms and conditions, is not understood fully, it is customer’s/licensee’s obligation to inform himself of the concerned terms to avoid any misunderstanding.
By making a purchase or downloading/using any of our content/products, you automatically confirm that you have read and understand the full terms and conditions and fully agree to the terms and conditions. Since these terms can be fully accessed, viewed and are listed on our official website(s) and marketplace(s), any issued license agreement automatically becomes valid with purchase or download/use of our content/products/property.
Date: 05.10.2018 (dd.mm.yyyy) – ProperBeat.com